Software documentation includes written text or presentations that describe the software. They either explain its features or how to use it. Movies (mp4) also show you how to perform a number of tasks with LIFEx. If you'd like more movies to illustrate specific features, let us know !
Types of documentation include:
- General LIFEx documentation:
- Documentation specific to the texture protocol:
- Texture UserGuide (pdf)
- Radiomic Features
- Scripting example
- Feature harmonization - How to correct LIFEx features for multi-scanner, multi-protocol or multi-center effect?
- How to extract features ? (pdf)
- Texture Protocol PET MR Liver (mp4)
- Texture Protocol PET MR Demo (mp4)
- Texture Protocol PET (mp4)
- Documentation specific to the MTV protocol:
- Librairies used in LIFEx: