The latest version is version 4.00
**************** LIFEx public version 4.00 *****************
version 4.00 - Mon Apr 23 12:00:00 CEST 2018
What's new in LIFEx 4.00?
- save dynamic series in DICOM format
- directory in which data are saved can be changed by the user in preference frame
- maps of GLCM features are now available
- "diagnosis protocol" has been renamed "Viewer protocol"
- increase in performance when calculating Texture GLCM matrix
Major bug fixes:
- patient position corrected in dynamic time-series
Minor bug fixes:
- correction of timing value (msec) of the last time point in dynamic series
- correction of min and max value units in graph
- MTV: click & draw tool action now updates the MTV value
- hide circle2D and circle3D when mouse cursor exits frame
Read more: Latest version
Follow this link to read the licensing agreement.
Or read below :
RESEARCH USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR LIFEx SOFTWARE
USE OF THE LIFEx SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
NON-PROFESSIONAL USERS ARE NOTIFIED THAT THE SOFTWARE AND THE RISKS INHERENT TO ITS USE, MODIFICATION AND/OR DEVELOPMENT AND REPRODUCTION ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY ON THE PART OF THE CEA. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ONLY LOAD AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE IF YOU HAVE SPECIALIZED IN-DEPTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY KNOW-HOW.
THE COMMISSARIAT A L’ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES (FRENCH ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY), a public scientific, technical and industrial establishment, having its registered office at 25 rue Leblanc – bâtiment le Ponant D – 75015 Paris cedex, hereinafter referred to as “CEA”, hereby licenses the right to use the LIFEx software as per the terms and conditions set out below.
This license is granted to the natural or legal person – hereinafter the “Licensee” – having completed the application form and loaded the Software.
Read more: Licence
Texture analysis is gaining considerable interest in medical imaging, in particular to identify parameters that might characterize tumor heterogeneity. We developed an easy-to-use freeware enabling calculation of a broad range of conventional, textural and shape indices from PET, MR, US and CT images.
The software is written in Java and does not rely on any commercial libraries. LIFEx is dedicated to researchers, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and oncologists that giving access to 42 histogram, textural and shape indices in addition to conventional indices and where users can change calculation options (e.g. resampling method and number of grey levels for textural analysis).
Read more: Product