LIFEx reads DICOM images locally or over a network using a DICOM browser, is compatible with Osirix and includes a powerful 3D reconstruction-based slice viewer. Volume of interest (VOI) can be either imported from previously created files or drawn and manipulated using LIFEx. Results are exported in Excel format files. LIFEx runs on Windows, MacOs and Linux. It is distributed with examples and includes a tutorial. User support is offered. Users can optionally contribute to the gathering of index values in different tissue types and different images as a public data bank of reference values is currently being built and integrated to the software for assisting the users with the interpretation of their results.
version 4.00 - Mon Apr 23 12:00:00 CEST 2018
What's new in LIFEx 4.00?
- save dynamic series in DICOM format
- directory in which data are saved can be changed by the user in preference frame
- maps of GLCM features are now available
- "diagnosis protocol" has been renamed "Viewer protocol"
- increase in performance when calculating Texture GLCM matrix
Major bug fixes:
- patient position corrected in dynamic time-series
Minor bug fixes:
- correction of timing value (msec) of the last time point in dynamic series
- correction of min and max value units in graph
- MTV: click & draw tool action now updates the MTV value
- hide circle2D and circle3D when mouse cursor exits frame