LIFEx reads DICOM images locally or over a network using a DICOM browser and includes a powerful 3D reconstruction-based slice viewer. Volume of interest (VOI) can be either imported from previously created files or drawn and manipulated using LIFEx. Results are exported in Excel format files. LIFEx runs on Windows, MacOs and Linux. It is distributed with examples and includes a tutorial. User support is offered. Users can optionally contribute to the gathering of index values in different tissue types and different images as a public data bank of reference values is currently being built and integrated to the software for assisting the users with the interpretation of their results.
version 6.30 - Fri Aou 24 01pm CEST 2020
What has been added, changed or updated in this new release?
Here is a list of the most notable additions, changes or updates in LIFEx v6.30:
- fixed issue: the display bug when translating an ROI
- fixed issue: "image position (patient) (IPP)" on nifti ROI file
- fixed issue: scale of ROI histogram
- fixed issue: time on MR dynamic images with "trigger time" DICOM field
- fixed issue (Labeling protocol): properties frame set to "Always On Top"
- fixed on display: The exposure expressed in mAs (and not in mA as before) in CT images
- fixed on display: The exposure in CT images is slice dependent (and not the same for all slices as before)
- added: byte format in tiff image
- added on display: peak kilo voltage output of the X-Ray generator used for CT images
- improved: faster loading of images
- improved: quick access to planar slice orientation directly on images
- improved: quick access to Y units (intensity, ...) and X units (time) settings directly on images
- improved: color change of text overlay on image (green text corresponds to settings that can be changed, while orange text shows settings that cannot be modified)
- improved: series tools are redefined
- improved: title "Edit" and "Tool" of ROI tools are now changed into "Create" and "Edit"