LIFEx reads DICOM images locally or over a network using a DICOM browser, is compatible with Osirix and includes a powerful 3D reconstruction-based slice viewer. Volume of interest (VOI) can be either imported from previously created files or drawn and manipulated using LIFEx. Results are exported in Excel format files. LIFEx runs on Windows, MacOs and Linux. It is distributed with examples and includes a tutorial. User support is offered. Users can optionally contribute to the gathering of index values in different tissue types and different images as a public data bank of reference values is currently being built and integrated to the software for assisting the users with the interpretation of their results.
version 4.70 - Sat Feb 16 18pm CEST 2019
What's new in (feature release) LIFEx 4.70?
- fixed: slice thickness on Biograph_mMR (Siemens)
- fixed (texture protocol): RIM index: proper units (mL and #vx) assigned in excel file
- fixed (texture protocol): RIM index on some extreme anysotropic voxels
- fixed (texture protocol): RIM index on more than one ROI
- fixed: on mac only, wheel rotation is good direction when 2 finger shift on trackpad (downgrade on jdk1.8.0_144 version)
- added: thresholding at 40% (and by extension at n%) allowed on the time series. Note that the activated series and the activated time t are defined as reference for the calculation of the maximum value from which the 40% (respectively n% value) is calculated
- added: image number unit (in #) on X axis (in addition to have sec, min, h units)
- fixed: inopportune flash on MIP movie