The latest version is version 3.74
**************** LIFEx public version 3.74 *****************
version 3.74 - Mon Mar 19 11:00:00 CEST 2018
What's new in (feature release) LIFEx 3.74?
- renaming TMTV protocol into MTV protocol
- creation of a DICOMDIR when more than 2 directories are loaded simultaneously, if that file does not exist
- adding of seriesDescription, studydescription and PatientBirthDate dicom tag of a DICOMDIR file
- saving dicom (+anonymised) series in local disk
- nifti ROI loading allows loading multi value ROI in the same ROI file
Major bug fixes:
- sometimes, z shift of 1 voxel on ROI when loading RTSTRUCT file
- fixed artifacts when there were more than 1 contour sequence by slice in RTSTRUCT files
Minor bug fixes:
- now, release annoucement frame is not a modal frame
- texture: improved management in script execution when binSize=0 and nbGreyLevel=0
- texture: NGLDM_Busyness formula has now an absolute value at the denominator
- loading of coronal DIXON MR images with more than one contrast in the same series
- loading nifti-1 file when imagePositionPatient is not null
- texture: inversion in output xls file (optional) between rows and columns of the grey-level zone length matrix (GLZLM)
- improved tuning of the size of the menu windows as a function of the screen resolution and size
Read more: Latest version
Follow this link to read the licensing agreement.
Or read below :
RESEARCH USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR LIFEx SOFTWARE
USE OF THE LIFEx SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
NON-PROFESSIONAL USERS ARE NOTIFIED THAT THE SOFTWARE AND THE RISKS INHERENT TO ITS USE, MODIFICATION AND/OR DEVELOPMENT AND REPRODUCTION ARE NOT COVERED BY ANY WARRANTY ON THE PART OF THE CEA. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ONLY LOAD AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE IF YOU HAVE SPECIALIZED IN-DEPTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY KNOW-HOW.
THE COMMISSARIAT A L’ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES (FRENCH ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY), a public scientific, technical and industrial establishment, having its registered office at 25 rue Leblanc – bâtiment le Ponant D – 75015 Paris cedex, hereinafter referred to as “CEA”, hereby licenses the right to use the LIFEx software as per the terms and conditions set out below.
This license is granted to the natural or legal person – hereinafter the “Licensee” – having completed the application form and loaded the Software.
Read more: Licence
Texture analysis is gaining considerable interest in medical imaging, in particular to identify parameters that might characterize tumor heterogeneity. We developed an easy-to-use freeware enabling calculation of a broad range of conventional, textural and shape indices from PET, MR and CT images.
The software is written in Java and does not rely on any commercial libraries. LIFEx is dedicated to researchers, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and oncologists that giving access to 42 histogram, textural and shape indices in addition to conventional indices and where users can change calculation options (e.g. resampling method and number of grey levels for textural analysis).
Read more: Product